Comments

Comments are encouraged and appreciated. We are amateur botanist, and we do make mistakes sometimes with our identifications. We strive to make this a good identifying resource. All comments are moderated by me and may take several days to appear. This is due to the high number of inappropriate comments that have nothing to do with this subject.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Facebook Followers

   I appreciate all the people who follow me on Facebook. However, I feel some of you are missing out. A lot of you just look at the picture and go about your day. If you actually click on the picture you will be carried to the blog. From the blog you can do more things.

   From the blog page, you can search all the previous post. You can search by common name (not very accurate) or by the scientific family name (best). You can even search by Genus (very specific). I have almost 500 wildflowers posted on the blog.

   You can get tips on wildflower photography and my favorite wildflower publications. There is even a section which tells you just what a wildflower is.

   I hope in the future you will take full advantage of the blog. Just remember, I am a photographer, not a biologist. I have a lot of resources and do my best to accurately identify every flower I post. However... I will make mistakes! Feel free to help me out on these occasions.  photos, by George ©
          
                                                          http://wallacegeo.blogspot.com
Photographic Location: Sycamore Ridge Ranch in Middle Tennessee.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, OK. So now I'll obey the rules and click on the picture, too. And tell you that this picture is calendar worthy; although it doesn't hurt to have a great subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I do read your blog posts and love seeing your lovely flower pics!

    ReplyDelete